June 10, 2005

 

In the Beginning . . .

There was a blog. Only time will tell if it was good.

With luck, this blog will be entertaining, informative, perhaps even insightful on my better days. I recognize that I am starting out with an audience of one: me. So most of all, the aim is to entertain. If you learn something along the way, so much the better.

Expect to see a lot of rants. Some will make sense. Others won't. Some you'll agree with. Others, you won't. Some I'll come to my senses later and back away from, realizing the error -- or at least the excess -- of my ways. Others, I won't.

In due time, I'll tell you more about me. For now, those who know me well already have a good guess whose blog this is, simply from the name and the URL.

And now, let's begin . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?